- Determining project requirements, providing technical directions (technology selection, system design, approach,…) and technical support/ assistance
- Managing a team of software developers towards achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standards.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings/code review to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Interviewing and selecting team members.
2. MUST HAVE:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related major.
- Experienced in building backend services for large-scale consumer-facing applications.
- Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures and algorithms.
- Have good team communication and collaboration skills.
3. NICE TO HAVE:
- Can communicate in English
- Have experience as a technical leader in an Agile software development environment
- Salary: Competitive, review twice a year.
- Yearly bonus based on employee’s performance & company revenue
- Opportunities to work with challenges to develop one’s best capabilities.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: open, friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities.
- Company’s welfares: holidays, annual vacation, sports, team building,…etc
- Email: [email protected]
- Title: [TTC SOLUTIONS]_Applied position_Full name
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *