– Analyze, Analyze, review, feedbacks for product requirements and designs
– Participate in designing the framework and estimate the features assigned
– Participate in coding and reviewing code of other members
– Research new products and technologies
– At least 3 years experience in Programing iOS/Swift skill
– Object oriented programing skill/ knowledge about software development
– General knowledge of mobile development
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Good communication in English is a big plus
– The company performs the obligation of social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, personal income tax , …
– Review periodically 2 times/year (in June and December) or in the results of the work performance.
– Enjoy the 13th salary, reward achievement.
– Quarterly teambuilding, annual travel.
– Friendly, professional working environment.
– Trained, shared experience for common goals, orientations for development roadmap.
– Supported equipment, tools necessary for performance